Ground Fault Protection, Earth Leakage Protection, Earth Fault Protection, Moulded Case Circuit Breakers, Authorized Dealer, Supplier For Schneider Electric Products, HPL Group, OBO BETTERMANN, Hensel, COOPER Busmann, Neptune-Ducati. Our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India & we serve worldwide but majorly customers from Gulf countries like Bahrain, Dubai, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Kuwait, UAE, and African countries like Algeria, Angola, Ascension, Benin, Bissau, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Cunha, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lvory Coast, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Saint Helena, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe etc.
Earth Fault Protection for EasyPact CVS / Compact NSX MC CBs
Modular Device for EasyPact CVS / Compact NSX Range Moulded Case Circuit Breakers
- Adjustable earth fault sensitivity selection 10 to 60%
- Adjustable time delay Inst./ 0.5- 3 sec.
- System healthiness check through LED indication
- Individual fault indication for OL/S C, EF when used with Compact NSX & EasyPact CVS (Optional)
- Test facility to check healthiness of earth fault protection system without tripping MCCB
- Suitable for 3P3W & 3P4W electrical distribution network
Earth Leakage Protection
Earh Leakage Protection is obtained by : Fitting a VIGI Module on the Circuit Breakers
VIGI Module Earth Leakage Device for EasyPact CVS / Compact NSX Range Moulded Case Circuit Breakers
- Compliance with Standards - IEC60947-2 appendix B, IEC 60255-4 and IEC60801-2 to 5 covering protection against nuisance tripping due to:
- Transient overvoltages, lightning strikes
- Switching of devices on the distribution system
- Electrostatic discharges and radio frequency disturbances
- Device can be equipped with multifunction aux contact of MCCB to remotely signal tripping due to earth fault
- Self powered - "no aux supply required"
- Instantaneous tripping at 30mA in less the 40ms for human protection
- Direct acting device - no shunt / UV release required in MCCB